Naturally Organic You collagen peptides are synthesized utilizing natural collagen peptides from sustainable sources that provide nutrient-rich type I, ll and III collagen peptides.
- Supports skin elasticity, hair growth, skin hydration, joint comfort, cardiovascular health, digestive health, dental health, wound healing, and increased bone density (72).
- Most abundant protein in the body is paramount in maintaining optimal connective tissue integrity (72,71).
- Collagen type III are vital for blood vessel elasticity thus optimizing stroke volume (blood flow), lowered blood pressure (72, 70).
- Reduces the age-associated loss of collagen production decline (72,71).
- Type I supplementation supports the development of skin, bone, teeth, tendon, ligaments, vascular ligature, and organs (70,71,72).
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides provide the amino acids of collagen synthesis in the dermis via increased elastin fiber creation (70,72).
- Collagen oligopeptides (ligands) attach to fibroblasts (bone formation cells) receptors on the fibroblast membrane synthesizing new collagen production (70,71,72).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take (2) two capsules with 12-16 oz of water 20 minutes before a meal.
Disclaimer: These statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If symptoms persist of worsen or if pregnant or nursing, take only on advice of a health care professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Source References Report